Undergraduate College and Degree: Glendale Community College-Associates Degree in Nursing 2002
Grand Canyon University- Bachelor of Science in Nursing 2005
Grand Canyon University- Master of Science in Nursing- Family Nurse Practitioner 2012
Grand Canyon University- Doctorate of Nursing Practice- Projected Completion August 2018
Board Certified: Yes
Interests: hiking, reading, camping, traveling
Family: Married with three children.
Recognition: Member of Sigma Theta Tau Honor Society since 2012
Professional Memberships: American Association of Nurse Practitioners, American Nurses Association and National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioner.
Agave North Scottsdale on Fridays
Agave South Scottsdale on Tuesdays and Thursdays
A little something about your provider:
1) Favorite quote: Romans 8:28.
2) Favorite place to travel: My favorite place to travel is San Francisco.
3) Favorite book/movie: My favorite book is “Feathers from a Mother’s Nest”.
4) Interests other than medicine: Hiking/Camping and Reading.
5) Favorite part of your professional day: My favorite part of my day is spending time with the children that grace us with their presence each day.