What To Bring To Your Appointment
1) Please bring your child’s current insurance card to every visit. It is very important that the card be current.
If you have recently enrolled in a new insurance plan, you may bring the enrollment form until you receive the new card. Please make sure that you have the following information:
- Insurance company name
- Insurance company phone number
- Claim address
- Co-payment amount
- Policy holder name
- Policy holder date of birth
- Policy holder phone number
- Policy number
- Identification number suffix
2) We collect co-pays at the time of registration. For your convenience we accept cash, check, Master Card, Visa, and debit cards.
3) We have new patient forms on our website. You may download and print these forms and fill them out prior to your visit. This will help reduce your wait time and also expedite the process of registration. These forms are available under “New Patient Forms” found by clicking the Patient Info tab.
4) You may also want to bring information on prior subspecialty referrals, old medical records, immunization records, and current medication bottles.
5) First Visit: It is very important the patient be accompanied by parent(s) or the legal guardian(s). We obtain important health history information that other adults or the patient may not be able to provide efficiently.
For subsequent visits if the parent or legal guardian is unable to accompany the child, we require written authorization from you allowing another adult to bring your child in. Please be aware that if vaccines are necessary, this designated adult will be allowed to sign unless otherwise specified.