Ms. Diane is a Nationally Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner. She received her Masters of Science degree from ASU. Diane is an Arizona native and has lived with her family in the northeast Phoenix area for twenty years. Diane is the proud parent of two young adults, a daughter and a son.
Diane enjoys working with newborns and growing families and providing support and education.
In her free time, Diane enjoys traveling, reading, and spending time with her family and two dogs.
A little something extra about your provider:
1) Favorite quote: Everything happens for a reason.
2) Favorite place to travel: Caribbean.
3) Favorite movie: Sweet Home Alabama.
4) Interests other than medicine: Traveling and reading.
5) Favorite part of your professional day: Interacting with babies and children.
6) One advice to parents: Relax and enjoy your children.