Cyndi received her Bachelors of Nursing degree at the University of Colorado. GO BUFFS!
After receiving her degree in 1988, she moved to Tempe, Arizona, and worked at Phoenix Children’s Hospital in the oncology unit.
While working at Phoenix Children’s Hospital, Cyndi returned to school at Arizona State University and obtained her Masters in Nursing of Children and her Pediatric Nurse Practitioner degrees.
A little extra about your provider:
1) Quote: Live so that when your children think of fairness, caring and integrity, they think of you – H. Jackson Brown
2) Travel: The Rocky Mountains and Disneyland
3) Book: Pride and Prejudice. Movie: The Last of the Mohicans
4) Interests: Volleyball and Hiking
5) Favorite time at work: Interacting with children.
6) Advice to parents: Play with and enjoy your children at every age. You will have plenty of time to clean your house and do your yard work when they go off to college!
7) Other profession: Beach volleyball player.