Brita Overly started with Agave Pediatrics in October 2008. She graduated from Midwestern University in Glendale, Arizona with a Master’s degree in Physician Assistant studies with a clinical emphasis in Pediatrics. She has a special interest in asthma and allergies in children. She does allergy testing and sublingual allergy treatment in our office. Miss Brita is an Arizona native and lives with her husband and daughter in North Phoenix.
Brita graduated from Midwestern University in Glendale, Arizona.
She has her Master’s degree in Physician Assistant studies with a clinical emphasis in Pediatrics.
Brita understands the power of preventative medicine. She believes that all children should have access to medical care and education that has the potential to positively impact their growth, development, and overall wellbeing.
A little something extra from your provider:
1) Favorite quote: Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. Proverbs 3:5.
2) Favorite place to travel: Chicago.
3) Favorite book/movie: You’ve Got Mail.
4) Interests other than medicine: Cooking and ballet barre.
5) Favorite part of the work day: Helping children to feel better!