Welcome to Agave Pediatrics!
At Agave Pediatrics your children are cared for by a team of health care professionals that pride themselves on the superior care that they provide. We understand that there is more to healthcare than just treating physical ailments. We provide your child with well-rounded care that also addresses the questions and concerns that you encounter as a parent and a growing family.
Dr. Rajeev Agarwal, FAAP opened his practice, Desert Ridge Children’s Center, in the north Phoenix area in July 2005. The office was quickly recognized for the excellent services it provided in a warm and personal atmosphere. Our emphasis on meeting the needs of individual families and building relationships, was well received by the community which helped us to grow from a solo practice to a group of providers who share ‘child always comes first’ philosophy.
We opened Agave pediatrics in March 2011 to meet the growing needs of our patient population, some of who were driving from well over an hour to reach our north Phoenix location. We have modeled our new office on the same fundamentals that parents have come to expect from us, which are, respect for the family, commitment to excellence, and care for every child as our own.
We welcome you to join our ‘healthcare family’ and to our office as your ‘medical home’. We hope that you are pleased with the care that you and your child will receive at our office.
- Rajeev Agarwal, MD
- - General Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology
- Dr. Rajeev Agarwal is Board Certified in both General Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Nichole Thomas, DO
- - Certified in General Pediatrics
- Dr. Nichole Thomas joined us in November 2009. She is Certified in General Pediatrics.
- Shawn Singleton, MD
- - Member of the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Dr. Shawn Singleton joined us when the new office opened in March 2011.
- Diane Becker ,CPNP
- - Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- Miss Diane Becker is a Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (CPNP)
- Brita Overly, PA-C
- - Certified Physician's Assistant
- Miss Brita Overly is a Certified Physician's Assistant, joined our staff in October 2008.